The admissions process at Trinity Lutheran School is designed to facilitate the best placement for each student. The new student admissions process begins each November.
In making the admissions decision, the following items are required:
- Schedule a student interview
- Take student entrance test (K-8)
- Pay Registration Fee
- Register and setup tuition payment schedule with FACTS.
- If needed, fill out financial aid packet
- Physical and Immunization Form (from Doctor)
- Sport’s Physical (4-8th Grade)
Student placement is determined by considering availability of classroom space, evaluation of test scores, academic records, and staff recommendations.
Trinity Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.